Getting Your Hair Ready for Spring
Spring is around the corner and the weather will get brighter and warmer each day. Get your hair ready and looking beautiful in time for the end of lockdown with our favorite high performing products:
- Olaplex will work on fixing any broken disulphide bonds in the hair, helping to make the hair look healthier and stronger.
Apply Olaplex N.3 for extra strength and repair, leaving on for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off.
- Pureology’s Colour Fanatic spray will help to smooth and nourish your hair. Packed with heat protecting properties, make sure to apply before heat styling.
- For dry hair in need of moisture, try Kérastase’s Nutritive range. Bain Satin 2 is a nourishing shampoo that can be followed by the Masquintense mask for stronger results.
- If you want your hair to be soft and full of shine, try Redken’s All Soft range.
- If your hair is lacking vitality, Kérastase’s Force Architecte Bain and Masque will bring protein and strength back to your hair. Your hair will regain its elasticity and will be more manageable when styling.